Applies to part number NETB17WRMX (Reinke WireRat MX 2017+)
These wiring instructions are intended for part # NETB17WRMX which contains 6 wires (black, blue, red, orange, white, green). If you are attempting to install a WireRat with 5 wires, please view Reinke Wiring (with auto-reverse RAMS switchbox and barricade) for WireRat MX (2016 model) article instead.
- Connect the green wire from the NETB17WRMX to the grounding bar.
- Connect the white, orange, black, and blue wires from the NETB17WRMX as shown in the picture above.
- Remote the yellow wire in the 7 conductor RAMS switch box cable from terminal W on the disconnect switch. Use a wire nut to connect the red wire from the NETB17WRMX to the yellow wire.
Testing Your Wiring
- Start the pivot walking in forward.
- Wait at least 3 minutes for the start event to log on your mobile device.
- Using the Net Irrigate app on your phone, send a remote shutdown command to the pivot. The pivot should stop within 3 minutes of sending the shutdown command.
- Use your mobile device to check that the stop event logged.
- Repeats steps 1-4 but this time run the pivot in reverse.