Applies to part number NETB17WRMX (Lockwood WireRat MX 2017+)
These wiring instructions are intended for part # NETB17WRMX which contains 6 wires (black, blue, red, orange, white, green). If you are attempting to install a WireRat with 5 wires, please view this article instead.
- Connect the green wire from the NETB17WRMX to the grounding bar.
- Connect the black, blue, and white wires as shown in the picture above.
- Remove the yellow-red wire from the Lockwood terminal strip and wire nut this wire to the orange wire from the NETB17WRMX.
- Place the red wire from the NETB17WRMX into the terminal where the yellow-red wire came from in Step 3. Tighten the terminal. The Lockwood safety circuit is now in series with the NETB17WRMX.
Testing your Wiring
- Start the pivot walking in forward.
- Use the Net Irrigate mobile app on your phone to check for the start event.
- Stop the pivot using the mobile app on your phone. The pivot should shut down in 60 to 90 seconds.
- Once the pivot properly shuts down, use the mobile app on your phone to check for the stop event.
- Repeat steps 1-4 above walking the pivot in reverse instead.