Applies to part number NETB17WRMX (Reinke WireRat MX 2017+)
These wiring instructions are intended for part # NETB17WRMX which contains 6 wires (black, blue, red, orange, white, green). If you are attempting to install a WireRat with 5 wires, please use Reinke Wiring (without auto-reverse or barricade stop) for WireRat MX (2016 model) article instead.
- Connect the green wire from the NETB17WRMX to the grounding bar.
- Connect the white, orange, red, black, and blue wires from the NETB17WRMX as shown in the picture above.
- Remove the jumper connecting the brown wire to the Neutral terminal. Removing this jumper places the pivot's safety circuit in series with the NETB17WRMX, thereby enabling remote shutdown.
Testing Your Wiring
- Start the pivot walking in forward.
- Wait at least 3 minutes for the start event to log on your mobile device.
- Using the Net Irrigate app on your phone, send a remote shutdown command to the pivot. The pivot should stop within 3 minutes of sending the shutdown command.
- Use your mobile device to check that the stop event logged.
- Repeats steps 1-4 but this time run the pivot in reverse.