2019 PumpProxy AC Control Module (Revision A)
Connection Diagram for 480 Volt 3 Phase Pump Controller with 480 Volt Contactor Coil, Hand/Off/Auto Selector Switch and Auto-ReStart Time Delay Relay
1. Mount the 4G LTE Modem outside the pump panel enclosure. Mount the PumpProxy Control Module inside the enclosure. Connect the ribbon cables with the Mating Connector.
2. Wire the pump controller as shown in the diagram to prevent damage to the pump motor.
3. A 480 to 120 vac control transformer with 50va capacity or larger must be added to all pump controllers that do not have a 120 vac control circuit. (RIB Transformer Model: TR50VA008 or equivalent)
4. An auxiliary relay with one normally open (NO) contact and a 120 vac coil must be added to all pump controllers that do not have a 120 vac control circuit. (TE Connectivity Part No. T92P7A22-120 alliedelec.com Stock No. 70198621)
1. To operate the pump locally. Place the Selector Switch in the 'Hand' position to run pump.
2. To operate the pump remotely. Place the Selector Switch in the ‘Auto’ position. The pump motor can be started and stopped by via the NetIrrigate CircleScout iOS or Android app.
3. A green LED inside the PumpProxy Control Module will indicate that AC power is on. A yellow LED indicates that the control relay has closed. A red LED is a universal pilot input (12VDC – 240VAC) and should be used to indicate that the pump is running. Note that the iOS and Android apps will not function properly unless the pilot input is wired to indicate pumping state.